AXIS Font is distinguished for its simple, airy design, and for its availability in seven font weights. Excellent compatibility has been achieved between Japanese typefaces (for hiragana, katakana, kanji and other characters) and Latin typefaces. AXIS Font's well-balanced design is particularly evident in cases of mixed typesetting of Japanese and non-Japanese text. For AXIS Condensed and Compressed, rather than merely narrowing down the basic typeface, we designed an exclusive narrow Japanese font with a focus on character width issues. Moderately slender widths were developed, responding to today's high-density text communication needs with crisp, slim-bodied shapes. With its bilingual content-accommodating design, AXIS Font has been adopted by numerous globally active corporations and now enjoys use in a wide variety of situations.
AXIS Font Std contains 9,354 characters in accordance with Adobe-Japan1-3. AXIS Font ProN will expand this to 15,525 characters, including Latin Italic font, supporting 78 languages.
Price (Download version)
- 1 weight (*Available downloading version only)
ProN ￥25,000 / StdN ￥20,360
- Japanese Basic 7 weights set (UL / EL / L / R / M / B /H)
- ProN ￥157,500 / StdN ￥128,300
- Japanese Condensed 6 weights set (UL / EL / L / R / M / B)
- ProN ￥135,000 / StdN ￥110,000
- Japanese Compressed 5 weights set (UL / EL / L / R / M )
- ProN ￥112,500 / StdN ￥91,700
- Japanese 18 fonts set (Basic+Condensed+Compressed)
ProN ￥370,000 / StdN ￥306,000
*We deliver the CD-ROM only in Japan.